This job description is inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Execute projects assigned by the management
- Identify areas of opportunities to increase productivity, reduce wastage, increase efficiency and energy conservation
- Draft User Requirement Specification (URS) for the projects
- Liaise with local vendor or overseas OEM to source for suitable equipment
- Finalize the machine specs, get quotations from vendors and propose the best one for Management's approval
- Perform installation and commissioning
- Perform site acceptance and factory acceptance test
Provide training to Production and Engineering crews and engineers
- Work with Engineering team to prepare preventive maintenance checklist for new machines
- Collect and file all drawings, Electrical circuit diagram, PLC and HMI backups, operation manual and calibration certificates
- Monitor and control the project activities and budget to ensure it is completed on time, within the given budget and meeting specified output and quality requirements in URS
- Plan annual budget for Management's approval, track the actual expenses, monitor and control the expense
- To work with the main or sub-contractor to prepare production floor drawings, "AS-BUILT” drawings and Materials Bill of Quantities required for the project.
- Conduct Tools Box meetings and attend safety meetings
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in mechanical/ mechatronic/ robotics/ industrial/ engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in the related field is required for this position, preferably in F&B manufacturing
- Well verse in GMP.
- Excellent project management skills.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and good problem solving skills, workload resource planning and prioritization skills.
- An independent self-starter and a strong team player.