The Product & Brand Development Executive will be playing a key role in all aspects of the launching and management of new products in IRVINS’ global markets. He/She will be leading projects via competitive analysis, project management and product support across the full product development life cycle.
Project & Product Management (70%)
- Manage the development of new products and processes from concept to commercialization
- Timeline management – scope out potential problems, manage multiple stakeholders and take ownership of solving roadblocks along the way
- Develop and manage a portfolio of brands and products, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities according to the product roadmap
- Coordination of the product launch process, including but not limited to production, operations, marketing, design and sourcing and other departments for strategic planning whenever necessary.
- Assure competitiveness and innovation of products and processes, in line with the company’s vision, goals and brand positioning
Commercial Management (30%)
- Manage campaigns and measure and report on campaign performance
- Manage the readiness of new products for global commercialization in accordance to international laws
- Manage the successful commercialization of new products until profitability and commercial success is achieved
- Negotiation with internal and external parties to ensure maximized profitability in accordance with internal guidelines
- Ad Hoc duties wherever assigned