This job description is inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Drive the process optimization for the factory operations.
- Identify bottlenecks or gaps for each processes, perform design / re-design, perform process simulations, test run, upgrade systems and processes thus propose solutions to mitigate or eliminate unnecessary step or waste.
- Aim to zero in on every segment of the production process to identify bottlenecks and reveal underperforming processes and components.
- Perform line balancing to balance production crew and machine time so to match the production rate to the Takt time.
- Develop best practices and innovative solutions to improve production output per hour, quality, reduce cycle time, waste and cost.
- Establish manufacturing work process, SOPs, operating instructions and documentation.
- Perform data analytics so be able to discover new information and identify patterns or processes that enable to improve processes, increase production efficiency and identify variables that affect production.
- Enhance production processes through data analysis and create alternative plans to address potential pitfalls.
- Create dashboard, template etc by using Google Sheet and Excel
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years related experience in manufacturing environment
- Data drive, excellence in data analytics, spreadsheet, setup dashboard / metrics for various machines, processes, inputs, outputs, wastages, rejection rate etc
- Hands-on and loves process optimization - manufacturing setup, time, manhours, layout, role/machine