Manager / Manager, Project & Process
- Draft User requirement specification (URS) for the projects
Liaise with local vendor or overseas OEM for suitable equipment
- Finalize the machine specs, get quotations from vendors and propose the best one for Management's approval
- Perform installation and commissioning
- Perform site acceptance and factory acceptance test
- Provide training to Production and Engineering crews and engineers
- Work with Engineering team to prepare preventive maintenance checklist for new machines
- Collect and file all drawings, Electrical circuit diagram, PLC and HMI backups, operation manual and calibration certificates
- Execute projects assigned by the management
- Monitor and control the project activities and budget to ensure it is completed on time, within the given budget and meeting specified output and quality requirements in URS
- Plan annual budget for Management's approval, track the actual expenses, monitor and control the expense
- To work with the main or sub-contractor to prepare production floor drawings, "AS-BUILT” drawings and Materials Bill of Quantities required for the project.
- Conduct Tools Box meetings and attend safety meetings
- Drive the process optimization for the factory operations.
- Identify bottlenecks or gaps for each processes, perform design / re-design, perform process simulations, test run, upgrade systems and processes thus propose solutions to mitigate or eliminate unnecessary step or waste.
- Aim to zero in on every segment of the production process to identify bottlenecks and reveal underperforming processes and components.
- Perform line balancing to balance production crew and machine time so to match the production rate to the Takt time.
- Develop best practices and innovative solutions to improve production output per hour, quality, reduce cycle time, waste and cost.
- Establish manufacturing work process, SOPs, operating instructions and documentation.
- Perform data analytics so be able to discover new information and identify patterns or processes that enable to improve processes, increase production efficiency and identify variables that affect production.
- Enhance production processes through data analysis and create alternative plans to address potential pitfalls.
- Create dashboard, template etc by using Google Sheet and Excel
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in mechanical/ mechatronic/ robotics/ industrial/ engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in F&B manufacturing environment.
- Candidate with least experiences will be considered as Senior Engineer.
Well verse in GMP.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and good problem solving skills, workload resource planning and prioritization skills.
- Data drive, excellence in data analytics, spreadsheet, setup dashboard / metrics for various machines, processes, inputs, outputs, wastages, rejection rate etc
- Hands-on and loves process optimization - manufacturing setup, time, manhours, layout, role/machine
- An independent self-starter and a strong team player.