We are looking for a Head of Supply Chain to drive global supply chain management of all IRVINS Salted Egg countries of operations and oversee the company’s daily activities across functions such as material planning and control, procurement, inventory management, storage, warehousing, logistics, transport and distribution (local/overseas).
Reporting directly to our Chief Operating Officer, you will play a pivotal role in scaling IRVINS supply chain globally and a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and has a broad knowledge of the business. Essentially, you are to ensure productivity, quality, and efficiency of supply chain management.
- Responsible for the overall performance and long-term growth of logistics solutions.
- Oversee and drive the Supply Chain Division comprising Warehouse &
- Distribution, Procurement, and Supply Chain Planning, as well as global supply chain teams
- Lead the strategy and execution, maximise the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, cost-effectiveness of the organisation's supply chain.
- Ensure quality compliance at all points of the supply chain activities.
- Develop and execute best in class supply chain processes including cross-border logistics, warehouse operations and retail logistics.
- Plan and execute strategic growth initiatives across the supply chain in inventory, distribution centre, order fulfilment and online delivery.
- Establish controls to ensure operations is at highest efficiency and minimal supply chain risk.
- Design, implement and improve existing stockcards, ERP SAP and WMS.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintain excellent GMP, quality control and safety.
- Develop and continuously improve supplier programs to ensure best quality raw materials at the best price, including sourcing for new alternative sources.
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to ensure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
- Establish strategy for optimizing Supply Chain operation cost while ensuring top notch service and accuracy.
- Liaise with stakeholdrs across the organisations to ensure supply and logistics stratergies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall objectives.
- Minimum 10 years experience in supply chain management and experience in sourcing, planning or logistics
- Think strategically and able to develop long-term road maps to support the business growth and changing environments
- Excellent negotiations & strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of market analysis and metrics
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skills
- Experience in creating reporting and managing budgets, P&L
- Hands on, good team player and strong people management and communication skill