Reporting to the Supply Chain Planner, the incumbent is responsible for all supply and demand forecasting, order management, consolidation and reporting activities. The Supply Chain Planner manages and leads the validation of demand signals through data analytics. The use of historical data, statistical models, and forecast information from Business Development & Marketing as well as business knowledge are key inputs to validating demand. The Supply Chain Planner is directly responsible for ensuring processes are in place to drive forecast accuracy and meet OKRs.
- Consolidate and validate business forecast / demand, drive forecast accuracy and meet OKRs.
- Develop effective production planning, distribution and inventory optimization, within agreed volumes vs quality targets.
- Consult internal stakeholders and manage supply constraints across all business functions.
- Play a key role in Global new product launches including managing the timelines of supply FGs phase in and phase out of existing products so as to minimise excessive FGs / raw material exposure.
- Work with the factory to ensure optimal production pipeline.
Stock inventory management
- Run FG ageing checks (shelf life) periodically and provide highlights / implication to the commercial team so as to minimise the risk of scraps.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement and waste elimination opportunities.
- Manage stocks allocation, partnering with sales and marketing teams to launch and manage product life cycles.
- Continuously make sure to align Demand with Supply, on time in full (OTIF).
- Work with the Distribution center to ensure optimal inventory, aligned goods deployment to local and international countries.
- Min 2-3 years experience background in supply & demand planning, and related functions such as purchasing & food manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong background in quantitative and critical thinking, and data analysis.
- Good written, oral and highly effective communication skills with key stakeholders.
- With a resilient, continuous improvement and team player mindset.
- Understand SAP supply module; familiar with MRP concept; Advance microsoft excel and / or excel google sheets.