· Responsible for developing and enhancing project recipes as per Head Chef’s directive.
· Studying each recipe and gathering ingredients if necessary.
· Identify possible opportunities and receive feedbacks during the development process to further improve the end product.
· Documentation of the whole process and lay out the SOPs for final production.
· Ensure high standards and project timelines are always met.
· Minimum 2 years’ cooking experience in Asian cuisine background.
· Food hygiene certified.
· Good computer literacy with MS words and excel knowledge.
· Strong team spirit and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.